This is where you may log on to (or off of) your ISAS account to check or renew membership, or update your contact information. For full instructions, scroll down to the bottom of this page.
If you wish to become a new member of ISAS, please go here: isasweb.net/memAPP.html
Note: currently most members' records will show a default setting of 2007 for the "Member Since" field in your profile. This information is not ever accessible to anyone but the member, but if you would like to change this to more accurately reflect the history of your membership, simply email the Executive Director ([email protected]) and your record can be updated.
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Website Software
* If you wish to renew your ISAS membership, it's easy, and you can pay on-line using a credit or debit card. Membership dues are for two years, at the Regular ($60USD or equivalent in £GBP) and Student or Retired (both $40USD or equivalent in £GBP) levels.
* Login using your email address and password that you have set. If you do not know your password, you can use the "Forgot password" link to reset it. If you are having problems, email the Executive Director ([email protected]) for assistance.
* Once logged in, follow the prompts to first check or revise in all of your contact details. These contact details will also be included in the ISAS directory, accessible only to other members.
* On the page where you see your details, you will also have an option to contribute to the ISAS Graduate Fund. Please consider doing so, as this helps run our graduate workshops, as well as fund graduate student travel to the ISAS conference.
* The on-line system uses the PayPal system, which is internationally used by millions, secure and confidential.
* Even if you do not use PayPal, no worries! - when paying, just choose the "Don't have a PayPal account" option, where you can just pay via credit/debit card as a guest.